Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Makes about 10 pancakes
When you add milk to Biscoff Cookie Butter, you get a caramel-toffee flavored sauce that goes very well with pancakes.
An important tip for soft and airy pancakes is to mix the ingredients a minimum amount of time.
For the Pancakes:
- •2 cups of sifted flour
- •1 packet of baking powder
- •A pinch of salt
- •¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- •¼ cup of sugar
- •2 eggs
- •1 cup of milk
- •150 ml of yogurt 2%
- •3 ½ tablespoons of melted butter
- •¼ cup of Biscoff Cookie Butter
- •¼ cup of milk
For the Biscoff Syrup:
DIRECTIONSPrepare the Pancakes:
- 1. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- 2. In a separate bowl place the eggs, milk and yogurt and beat well.
- 3. Add the egg batter to the flour mixture and mix using a spoon for an almost smooth mixture.
- 4. Add the melted butter and mix just until it is absorbed into it.
- 5. Heat a ceramic frying pan over a low fire until the pan is very hot.
- 6. Pour ½ a cup of mixture onto the center of the pan using a ladle and fry for approximately 2-3 minutes until bubbles appear on the upper part of the pancakes.
- 7. Turn with the help of a kitchen spoon and fry the other side for approximately another minute.
- 8. Remove to a serving dish and form a pile to maintain the heat of the pancakes.
Make the Lotus Syrup and Serve:
- 1. Add Biscoff Cookie Butter and milk in a bowl and heat in a microwave for short time (5 seconds)
- 2. Mix well until you get a liquid mixture.
- 3. Pour over the pancakes and serve while still hot.
While supplies last. No rain checks. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken. Quantities are limited. Not all items available in all assortments.